Friday, December 17, 2010

Powers

Not all comics have to be a superhero comic, and not all superheroes need powers.  With that said, they are some of my favorite types of comics.  But it seems that in such a creative field, the creativity toward thinking up powers is lacking.  I usually see the elements, strength, speed, psychic abilities, teleportation, beams, or something with the senses.  Not a whole lot else has been coming out as of late.  I'm a very amateur scientist.  I study and hypothesis by watching the show Universe on the History Channel.  But by watching that, I've created fresh spins (at least I think so) on some old stuff.  I'm not saying create something that's never been done or seen before and use it as a gimmick.  I'm saying think outside the box, or the atmosphere while you're at it.  Moral of the story: don't be generic. 

No comments:

Post a Comment